Friday, April 22, 2011

Save 50% This Weekend Only At Talbots

Talbots - Classic clothing including petites and women's sizes, accessories, shoes and more. 50% off* spring styles including all full-priced denim! In stores & online through Monday. Plus, free shipping on orders of $150 or more!**

If you know me, you know I love Talbots!  And I was even more delighted to have been one of this years selected hostesses for their very popular Talbots Spring Fashion and Hostess Events. 

And with savings like these..it's no wonder I love Talbots so much!  The timeless classic styling of each piece cannot be beat and I have yet to find a better quality line of clothing in or around my local area.  I always buy with confidence whenever I buy from Talbots--and I know it will still look great for many years to come!

~Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment