Saturday, June 11, 2011

* HOT * Amazon Offers Great Bags For Summer Travel (Just Look!)



Getting ready to hit the road this summer for vacation?  If you are like me, as a mom, I am always on the lookout for a bag that offers the convenience of comfort and function in the same bag.  Especially for long road trips that require more items in my bag for an extended length of time.  (And as a mommy of three young children, I like to think of myself as a tote bag conniosseur!)

Just check out the bags available from Amazon.com right now that are perfect for summer travel: 

Port Authority Microfiber Tote (Shown above; starting at just $12.02 each, with FREE shipping too!) 
This bag got 5 stars from just about everyone who ordered and received one and I love the generous dimensions of this bag, too. 

Hibiscus & Palm Tree Canvas Tote Bag / Blue / Large

Or how about this:  Hibiscus & Palm Tree Canvas Tote Bag / Blue / Large
At just $13.95 SHIPPED, this is a offer that's hard to pass over.  And the colors are perfect for trips to the beach!


Want something a little more structured?  A little more "elite" in appearnce?  How about this: 
Mud Pie Canvas Monogram Tote Bag (Just $27.50 shipped; check for initials)

Which one will you choose?  I chose the Mud Pie Canvas Monogram Tote (I am a sucker for a little bow) with my initial on it.  I can't wait to get mine and enjoy it this summer!

~Enjoy

This post may contain affilaite links; see disclosure policy for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment