Thursday, September 15, 2011

100 Days Until Christmas Countdown: 100 Days Of Gift Ideas


Here's The Deal is kicking off 100 days until Christmas with 100 days of budget busting steals and deals for everyone on your holiday shopping list this year.  Let's get started!

On the first day of Christmas, HTD gave to me:  a selection of new crockpots 

Amazon has a terrific selection of slow cookers on sale today and I have highlighted 3 of my favorites to choose from.  And be sure to see which one I actually own, and enjoy so much, I purchased a second one!



Cuisinart PSC-350 3-1/2-Quart Programmable Slow Cooker

Was:  $110.00
Now:  $52.04 (FREE shipping included)
Total savings: $57.96 (51%)






Crock-Pot SCR500SS 5-Quart Round Manual Slow Cooker, Stainless Steel

Was:  $29.99
Now:  $28.49 (FREE shipping included)
Total savings: $1.50 (5%)











HTD PICK!
Crock-Pot SCR503UM 5-Quart Round Manual Slow Cooker With Dipper, Stainless Steel

Was:  $39.99
Now:  $29.88
Total savings:  $10.11 (25%)







I have this same slow cooker with the bonus "Little Dipper" and I LOVE it!  In fact, I liked it so much, I purchased a second one to use.  I use my slow cooker at least once per week and I rely on it heavily during the holidays, especially when I entertain.  And having a second "Little Dipper" helps keeps delicious dips and sauces warm from the moment our first guest arrives until the door closes after the last party guest leaves.  I would highly recommend this to anyone!



Christmas Countdown

No comments:

Post a Comment