Friday, September 16, 2011

Give The Gift Of Imagination This Christmas: Let Them Play Office

One of my favorite things to do on a cold or rainy day, as a child, was play office.  And funny enough, without my even telling my own children about my days as a secretary or, as a rising to the corner office head of my own toy company boss, they love to play office too! 

And this Christmas, I am supplying their office with cool supplies that will help them keep that fun alive! 

And for just $25, I'll be able to score nearly $100 worth of office supplies by shopping Amazon for the following items:

AmazonBasics 8 Digit Dual Power Calculator -Silver

Was:  $9.99
Now:  $5.99







BIC Round Stic Ball Pen, Medium Point, 1.0 mm, Black, 60 Pens (GSM609-Blk)

Was:  $10.39
Now:  $4.59






TOPS Memo Pads, 3 x 5-Inch, White, 100 Sheets per Pad, 12 Pads per Pack (7820)

Now:  $5.99





Was:  $13.99
Now:  $4.99







Sharpie Accent Pocket-Style Highlighters, Fluorescent Yellow , Chisel Tip, Dozen - 27025

Was:  $12.49
Now:  $3.80



Now let's see how I did and if the accounting department would approve:

Regular retail value:  $52.85
HTD prices:  $25.36 (Just enough to qualify for FREE shipping for everything shown on this page!)

And now when my children play office, they'll have everything they need for a hostile takeover or, maybe just an office lunch.  With the crust cut off, of course ♥

This post may contain affliate links; see disclosure policy for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment