Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Meet The Frugal Five And Enter To Win A Fully Loaded Coupon Binder


THE FRUGAL FIVE HAS ARRIVED! 

Five Friends Dedicated To Helping You Save Every Time You Shop
Ladies and gentlemen, we are proud to introduce you to The Frugal Five!  Comprised of the creators and owners of Adventures Of A Couponista, Enza's Bargains, Here's The Deal, Melissa's Bargains and Mommy's Money Saving Obsession, we have formed an unbreakable frugal friendship and we are excited to be working together! 

And we're kicking off our exciting announcement with a grand giveaway that will delight any coupon enthuisast: from the beginner in the checkout lane to the seasoned couponer with years of savings in their wallet: 

A FULLY LOADED COUPON BINDER


What does a fully loaded coupon binder include?  Read on!
- Coupons
- Unclipped inserts from the Sunday paper
- Coupons for FREE items (for a variety of items from baby food to household cleaners)
- Scissors
- Pens/Pencils
- Calculator
- 3 hole/zippered pencil pouch
And a few more must haves for any coupon binder and savvy saver!
The rules:
1.  The rules are simple. 
2.  Simply click each page name below to become a fan.
3.  Next, click "I Did This" in the green box to the right. 
4.  Must be 18 years or older to enter and win; open to US residents only.

This contest will run through next Wednesday, October 5 and winners will be announced after contests' end. 

Good luck!










11 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I would so like to win one of these. I have been trying to win one i need luck. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to Win....

    ReplyDelete
  3. *Fingers crossed* :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would be so wonderful to win this... Thanks for the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  5. would love 2 win to give to my mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. This would help a ton since I am tyring to get my coupon stockpile back up since I have a 3 month old who is my little fighter (they didn;t think she would make it). I am super excited she has been doing great and i can start couponing again :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love this!!! Thanks for the great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to win this great giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love this!!!! Good Luck to everyone who entered! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Crossing fingers!!!! how awesome it would be to win this! As a Nanny for a family of five and two active boys I need all the help I can to get organized! I carry my coupons in envelopes in a ziplock baggie! lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love to win this since I recently lost all my coupons and my case.

    ReplyDelete