Friday, September 30, 2011
Today's Mail Call Turned Out To Be A Mail Haul!
WOW! Today was a great day at the mailbox!
One of the things I love about free product samples and coupons by mail is that they all seem to arrive at the same time, making for a big surprise when you open the mailbox. Just like today!
Today I received:
- 3 FREE pairs of women's slippers from Totsy (I just paid $7.00 shipping and got $75.00 worth of slippers for FREE!)
- A shipment of HTD products I purchased using a VistaPrint voucher offer
- Several movies from Amazon for holiday presents for FREE (SwagBucks rocks!)
- 2 FREE magazines (Southern Living and BabyTalk)
- 1 RedPlum coupon insert
- FREE sample of Splenda Essentials with included coupon
- Hallmark Gold Crown certificate
And I can't wait to put a pair of slippers on!
Want to enjoy a mail call haul just like this one? Be sure to sign up for HTD daily email delivery and never miss a coupon, free sample or daily deal again!
To sign up for daily email alerts, please visit the HTD blog and look for the email sign up on the right side of the screen.
This post may contain affiliate links; see disclosure policy for details.
at 5:45:00 PM