Tuesday, September 20, 2011

WOW! Kindle E-Reader For $14 (With $100 Promotional Code)

DO NOT LET THIS PASS YOU BY! 


Oh my gosh!  This is an A-M-A-Z-I-N-G offer and I had to look twice to make sure I read it right: 

Right now, you can score a Kindle e-reader for as low as $14 or $39 (with current promotion)

Here's The Deal:
- Amazon online is running a terrific promotion with Audible's AudibleListener® Gold and with this promotion, you can purchase a Kindle 3G for as low as $14.
- The  AudibleListener® Gold program will require a 12-month subscription, but, this will afford you great discounts on your downloadable book purchases so, it still a wise investment with your purchase.  Or, if you are giving someone a Kindle this holiday season, consider giving them a 1-year subscription from AudibleListener® Gold so they can enjoy downloads, too!




Now, let's get one:

1. Select the Kindle, Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Pearl Display - includes Special Offers & Sponsored Screensavers ($114.00) OR Kindle 3G, Free 3G + Wi-Fi, 3G Works Globally, Graphite, 6" Display with New E Ink Pearl Technology - includes Special Offers & Sponsored Screensavers
2.  Add your selected item to your Amazon cart.
3. Click here to join the AudibleListener Gold program.
4. Get your claim code and come back to Amazon to complete your purchase and get up to $100 off

I do not know how long this promotion will run so please take advantage of this offer while you can.  I have been wanting to purchase one for myself and I think I just found the perfect time to make my purchase! 

Thanks, Time2Save!

No comments:

Post a Comment